Thursday, November 6, 2014





6/11 Happy 4month dear you.



Year 2014 the most painful year for me to swallow. But Allah is The Best Planner of all. I trust in Him.  You-know-who-you-are, you used to say you will never leave me. You promised me. But surprisingly, you did. You left me and I hope you will be fine, my friend. Thank you for always been there for me. You're the greatest gift I've ever had - after my family of course. 

Don't worry. I am strong. As long as I have Allah in my life, I'm pretty sure that I can survive this road! We aim for Jannah, so whatever happens in this horrible dunya, just bear with it. Trust in Him, and you will be fine :)


But sometimes ..... 


But, Its okay. Im strong enough InshaAllah.


Whatever it is, appreciate your loved ones before it's too late. Grab all the moments that you can share with them. You never know when is the last time you will see a person. Cherish every moment. Put down your ego and just appreciate everyone. It does not cost a thing.


:)



I actually managed to write this entry without shed any tears. So yay to myself! 



No comments: